Re: [Synoptic-L] William Wrede Messiasgeheimnis

  • Rick Hubbard
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2011
      Hi Bruce-

      Go here: http://www.motorera.com/theology/tdicw.htm

      Scroll down to bottom of page.

      Rick

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2011
        To: Synoptic
        On: Wrede
        From: Bruce

        Thanks to Mark, Barbara, and Rick, for their prompt, alert, and helpful
        online references. That is just what I needed. (Did I expect Wrede to look
        like that? More or less; at least it didn't change my impression of him:
        dark, contentious, and brilliant).

        I note with regret that the source supplied by Barbara and Rick doesn't fill
        in any of my other gaps, so if anyone has a lead on Lohmeyer, Vielhauer,
        Hawkins, Streeter, Mitton, or Harrison, I am still open.

        With gratitude,