Luke's use of Matthew, as portrayed in 1891

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      Thanks to a reference in Moffatt¹s ³Introduction to the Literature of the
      NT² (3rd edn p. 207), I have today found a free on-line copy of a JBL
      article by Hincks entitled ³The Probable Use of the First Gospel by Luke²:

      http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/jbl/1891_hincks.pdf

      Hincks here expresses his support for the Three-Source Theory put forward by
      Simons.

      http://homepage.virgin.net/ron.price/