Re: [Synoptic-L] 14th Annual E-Lister's Meeting at SBL -- Final Notice

  • Paul G Buckley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
      Hello Jeffrey,
      Well I am coming to SBL On Saturday afternoon. [So
      not early enough for the meet up of E-listers.] See you around I'm sure.
      Paul Buckley

      ================

      On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:25:17 -0600 jgibson000@... writes:

      With apologies for cross posting.

      This is the final notice for the 14th annual E-Lister's Meeting at the
      the Society of Biblical Literature's Annual Meeting in Atlanta.

      This meeting will take place on Saturday, Nov. 20th at 11:30 a.m. the
      Eisenbrauns Press booth (# 308-313) in the Atlanta Marriott Marquis
      Exhibit Hall.

      As attendees of previous meetings know, this gathering is a great
      opportunity to place a face to one hitherto known only as an electronic
      personality and/or to renew acquaintances made at previous SBLs.

      So come along and join us there!

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson