Fw: [Synoptic-L] Re: Synoptic gospel comparison in colour

  • Karel Hanhart
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
      Oops.

      I missed the previous messages re. to the site. My humble excuse.

      Karel Hanhart
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
        This PDF of the Barr diagram you point to online is much cleaner than the GIF I created years ago by patching together scans of each quadrant of my poor copy of the poster.
        I have still been happy to have the scan I made those years ago because some time ago I loaned out my Barr Diagram to someone and it never returned.

        I put the scan on my university web server space to use in teaching in a seminar over 15 years ago, and 4 months later I received a "cease and desist" order from a member of the Barr estate, as did the university, that locked out the file.

        The diagram is clearly created to demonstrate some of the data regarding which gospel came first (order especially). It has less interest in highlighting the data pertaining to which came second.

        Joe Weaks