Skip to search.

Re: [Synoptic-L] Synoptic gospel comparison in colour

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
      Richard Hubbard wrote:

      > I have a question or two:
      >
      > First, when you compare the use of shared "words" are you working with the
      > inflected/conjugated lexemes or are you considering the lemmatized
      > (dictionary) form?

      Rick,

      Firstly, I should perhaps have made it clear that I was referring to the
      rectangles shown below the heading: "Coloring Exercise".

      The other thing I should have made clear is that these pictures are not my
      work, so I can't answer the first question, you'll have to contact their
      creator whoever that may be (see 'View my complete profile' at the left of
      the page referred to in my previous message).

      > Second, what are the parameters for the units of
      > comparison? Are you working with verses, sentences or something else?

      They are Greek words, as indicated below 'Coloring Exercise'.