Re: [XTalk] Re: HELLENISTIC JUDAISM

  • Dennis Goffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2010
      John,
      Thank you for your positive and helpful reply to my sketched ideas on Hellenistic Judaism. Thank you also for pointing me in the direction of Dunn's book of which I was ignorant. I shall obviously have to get it. I welcome similar guidance from others like yourself who have been down this path a lot longer than I have.
      Kindest regards,
      Dennis Goffin
      Chorleywood UK