Re: [Synoptic-L] THE CHRISTOLOGY OF ACTS

  • Dennis Dean Carpenter
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2010
      Dennis Goffin stated, "Dennis Dean Carpenter asked " How do you equate blood to souls, in Greek culture? "
      Very easily, Paul, like Philo, and Josephus for that matter, had to bridge the gap between Jewish and Greek concepts. Blood = life = soul, therefore."

      I'm not getting that from my reading of Philo.
      Dennis Dean Carpenter
      Dahlonega, Ga.