Kloppenborg Link

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      To: Synoptic
      On: Kloppenborg Link
      From: Bruce

      I have been told that the Kloppenborg link I recently supplied "doesn't
      work." It does if you (a) wait half of forever, by which I mean up to two
      minutes, for the PDF image to become visible, and then if you (b) choose to
      maximize the PDF image with the big square icon on your browser, and finally
      if (c) from the PDF frame, you click on the "fit width" icon. This last will
      expand the page image to the point where, mirabile dictu, it can actually be
      read.

      All this assumes that you possess the Adobe Acrobat program, which is
      required for reading these files. If you do not, it can be downloaded free
      from any number of places.