A new member's introduction

  • preachingjeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      My name is Jeff Reynolds. I live in Indianapolis with my wife of 26+ years (no kids). I'm an ordained minister though not regularly preaching (I work at a clinical lab). I am a graduate of Southwestern College (CBA of A Bible College), have taken Precept training, and am a Distinguished Toastmaster. My wife and I were area reps for Voice of the Martyrs. I attend Arlington Avenue Baptist Church (my wife is not able to attend because she works Sundays as a hospital chaplain); I teach an adult SS class there.

      I am near to releasing my first novel, An Apolegetic For Murder. It should be out in a couple of months.

      I also am a songwriter and musician badly out of practice, a zoo lover, and a fan of the WNBA and baseball.