Re: [Synoptic-L] One Nation Under God ??

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2009
      Just to let you all know that I have removed the message from the
      archive and banned the author. Sorry that sometimes these things get
      through. Best wishes, Mark

      --
      Mark Goodacre Goodacre@...
      Associate Professor

      http://www.markgoodacre.org
    • Christian Rideout
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2009
        This person has posted the same message to another group with a
        religious subject.

        Sent from my iPhone