OT -- courses on 1 Peter

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2009
      Has anyone here taught courses on 1 Peter? If so, I'd be grateful to
      know what books you used in teaching the course and to see the syllabi
      you drew up for it. And since my request is off topic, may I also
      request that responses to it be sent OFF LIST to my private e-mail?

      With thanks in advance,

      Yours,

      Jeffrey

      --