Re: [Synoptic-L] Klinghardt's solution

  • Dennis Dean Carpenter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2009
      Here is an excellent place to start with the "synoptic problem." From here you can go hither, thither and yon.
      I posted the general way to get to the download Klinghardt's article. Seems like I didn't think to copy and paste the address, but I wrote, "Klinghardt's solution (the article) is available free at ingentaconnect.com. It was published in Novum Testamentum, 50.1, 2008. It is a pdf download."

      Dennis Dean Carpenter
      Dahlonega, Ga.