Re: [Synoptic-L] B.Brooks examination of twelve.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2005
      To: Synoptic
      On: Twelves in Mark
      From: Bruce

      RICK: Thank you for your contribution Bruce. I realize that you are not
      agreeing with me and I am only expressing my appreciation for the work you
      did to make your post on the issue.

      BRUCE: Neither agreeing nor disagreeing. I am disinclined toward theories of
      this type, as I said at the outset, but I think the theory (or any theory)
      needs to be looked at afresh, without prejudice. Those are my results so
      far. More is needed, but as far as I can see, they leave the theory, at
      least in its DODEKA aspect, still open, though perhaps somewhat refined as
      to the stage of evolution of GMk at which it might be expected to hold.

      Now I have to go spend time on Wieland's theory. Serves me right.