The Death of Robert Funk

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      Sadly, this email just arrived

      Bob died last night at about 11 p.m. He went so quietly it is hard to know
      the exact moment. I was alone in the room with him and just realized that he
      was no longer there. I know your hearts are with me and his daughters
      Stephanie and Andrea. Ours
      are with you too. We all share the loss of him. I hope you will join me now
      in making Bob's Westar legacy a lasting one. That is the what he most
      wanted. And, of course, he would want you to raise a glass of good wine in
      his honor.

      --
      Jim West, ThD

      Non ergo fidem confirmare potest ulla creatura -- Huldrych Zwingli