Re: [Synoptic-L] Names in 2nd Temple period

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2009
      Thanks to Stephen I am
      a step or two nearer the info
      I asked for.

      The work in question seems to be
      by Prof. Dr. Tal Ilan of Berlin
      with the title
      Lexicon of Jewish Names in Late Antiquity
      Part I: Palestine 330 BCE-200CE
      Tùˆbingen : Mohr Siebeck, 2002-
      Series: Texts and studies in ancient Judaism =
      Texte und Studien zum antiken Judentum ; 91

      As I am now just back in Edinburgh and
      the work is in our library this seems
      very likely to answer my query.