RE: [Synoptic-L] Jesus and disciples

    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 18, 2009
      David,

      If the "stylometer" (I  want one of these!) is referring to grammar, Aramaisms, etc., your post is not surprising, as Mk and Revelation are the most poorly written NT books in terms of basic Gk grammar.

      I was referring to style and structure at the highest level.  If you found three dictionaries with the covers torn off, you'd flip through them and realize they have the same style and structure.  Likewise, three collections of short stories, three news magazines, etc.

      Message 42 of 42 , Apr 11, 2009
        Happy Easter to all.
        Blessings,
        Rev Tony Buglass