Re: [Synoptic-L] OT: What "those in the pew" think they are praying for

  • Maluflen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2009
      Many Catholics would think here?that they are praying?(perhaps principally) for the?Eucharistic bread,
      the Lord's body and blood, received at daily Mass.

      Leonard Maluf
      Blessed John XXIII National Seminary
      Weston, MA

      What they think they are praying for when they say "give us this
      day our daily bead" is relief from present need.