Re: [Synoptic-L] Re: Mark's Twelve

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 8, 2005
      Rick,

      This is a long, detailed topic, but Mark is not especially Pauline in its content or theological emphasis.  I recommend the relevant sections of Burton Mack's _Who Wrote the New Testament?_ for a comprehensive examination of this.

      Chuck

      rickr wrote:
      Unlike the text of Mark which is Pauline in content, no one had an
      interest in changing Luke's text, which represents one of the
      factions Mark warned against.

      Rick

      http://mail.yahoo.com