Re: [XTalk] Goulder once again

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      To: Crosstalk
      Cc: Synoptic; GPG
      On: Goulder on LP
      From: Bruce

      I agree that Goulder's argument that the LP is post-Jesus is very weak
      (Goulder was still pretty young then; give him a break). The one I just gave
      is much better. And the aetiology of the LP itself, though I believe
      generally right in Goulder, is still better in the version I posted to this
      or some list some time ago. I have a rewrite in process, and can post it (as
      copyrighted) if asked.

      Except that this list does not have a closed archive. No, scratch that. When
      I publish it in secure space (maybe by 2011, as my calendar now looks), I
      will mention the reference.