Re: [Synoptic-L] Directionality in Mk 5:1-20 II

    Message 1 of 53 , Jan 25, 2009
      Leonard,

      Since Lk says in 1:1-4 he did research and used sources, why would we assume original composition?  Wouldn't we assume the opposite?

      _______________________________

      Leonard wrote:

      If Lk 6:26-39 were handed in to E Bruce Brooks, or to anyone else on this list, as an original composition, and if Mark 5:1-20 were later discovered to be its source, Mr. Brooks et al. would not look kindly upon the pretensions of authorship that they found expressed in Lk 1:1-4.

      Message 53 of 53 , Jan 30, 2009
        ...contained in the book.

        Rev. Chuck  Jones
        Atlanta, Georgia

        David wrote:

        .and the evidence for this statement is?

        David Inglis

        Lafayette, CA

        _____