Accretional Mark and Related Discussion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2009
      To: Crosstalk
      Cc: Kata Markon (GMark); Synoptic
      On: Accretional Mark and Related Discussion
      From: Bruce

      All this cross-posting is a pain to keep track of, and doubtless a pain for the many overlapping members of Synoptic, Crosstalk, and Kata Markon (thanks to Jeffrey Gibson for this last suggestion) to receive. I have just responded, but only on Synoptic, to a question raised on that list by Dennis Dean Carpenter. I intend to respond similarly to any future questions or comments which relate to the Accretional Mark model, only on the list to which they were originally posted (with a file copy to the GPG archive, for convenient access by our small task force).

      I earlier undertook to keep all three lists current with what seem to us to be useful advances or observations in the project, whose aim is to recover the internal composition history of Mark. Those notices, probably infrequent and as brief as may be practical, will be posted to all three lists, as originally promised.

      I hope this will usefully unburden the airwaves, without depriving anyone of a progress report which might be of interest to them. Inquiries or comments from any source are always most welcome.