Re: [Synoptic-L] A Reconstruction of the Pre-MarkanPassionNarrative

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2008
      To: Synoptic
      On: Yarbro Collins Reconstruction of the PPN
      From: Bruce

      BRUCE (previous): AYC, in her stratification of the Markan Passion
      Narrative, . . . . . . .

      RON: Response forthcoming when I've found out exactly what this
      stratification entails.

      BRUCE: I thought I gave the URL before, but there is no harm repeating it.
      Go to

      http://www.umass.edu/wsp/biblica/quest/index.html

      and click on the appropriate entry; a PDF will come up. I admit I need to
      redo that page, substituting Yarbro Collins' own translation for the
      previously used RSV, so as not to sidetrack the parallel with that
      difference, but perhaps it will do for a first glance at her excisions in
      the canonical Mark. My commentary will follow, one of these days.