Acts of Thomas and the LP

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2008
      Can anyone tell me what, if any, work has been done on the relationship
      between the Acts of Thomas and the Synoptic tradition? I'm particularly
      wondering whether the version of the LP that appears in the Acts of
      Thomas is considered by Acts of Thomas scholars an independent witness
      to the longer form of the LP that we find in Matthew.

      Jeffrey

      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.