952[Synoptic-L] Transliterating Greek, Hebrew, Coptic, etc.

  • Horace Jeffery Hodges
    Jan 2, 2008
      Could someone direct me to a website with transliteration tables? I've been Googling around without finding any standard, professional ones.

      Jeffery Hodges

      University Degrees:

      Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
      M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley