5019RE: [Synoptic-L] Missing Attachment

    Jan 7, 2014

      To: Synoptic

      On: URL

      From: Bruce

      David keeps reminding me that a link previously given to my little Gospel Trajectories piece is broken. So it is, and I am not entirely sure how that happened. Meanwhile, here is perhaps a safer one (no spaces in the URL formula) which takes one to the Alpha v1 index page, where that and a couple other articles, from the whole TOC, are available as free preprints.

      http://www.umass.edu/wsp/journals/alpha/v1/index.html

      Any editorial or other suggestions are always welcome. There is a link at the bottom of that page from which they can be sent.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic