      From: Synoptic@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Synoptic@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ronald Price
      Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 11:25 AM
      To: Synoptic-L
      Subject: Re: [Synoptic-L] Deutro Mk, Proto Lk, LkA, Q, etc. A Common theme?

      David Inglis wrote:

      I have no objection to Mk being based on an Aramaic source, but I just don’t see (for example) the so-called M and L material coming from the same place.

      David,

      Nor do I. The main clues are surely to be found through an examination of an author’s aims and literary style. My view (which I think is in agreement with that of Michael Goulder), is that most of the M and L material was composed by aMatt and aLuke respectively. I also think that aMatt also composed some of the Double Tradition material such as the Temptations, the Centurion's Servant and the Parable of the Talents.