4845RE: [Synoptic-L] counts of word tokens

  • Rick Hubbard
    May 9, 2013
      OK,

      Thanks to the general embarrassment of releasing some bogus data yesterday,
      I resolved to find the glitch in the database and after an "all-nighter"
      (something I'm WAY too old for) I finally got to the bottom of the problem
      and now can submit to legitimate numbers in partial answer to David's
      initial questions:

      GROUP MT MK LK TOTALS

      MT [ - ] [ - ] 5,756 N/A N/A 5,756

      [ - ] [ - ] LK N/A N/A 9,859 9,859

      [ - ] MK [ - ] N/A 507 N/A 507

      MT MK [ - ] 2,975 2,978 0 5,953

      MT [ - ] LK 2,450 0 2,365 4,815

      [ - ] MK LK N/A 1,187 1,041 2,228

      MT MK LK 7,165 6,632 6,217 20,014

      TOTALS

      MT 18,346

      MK 11,304

      LK 19,482

      All 49,132

      Given the unpredictability of email software, I am hopeful the above is
      legible

      Rick Hubbard