4837RE: [Synoptic-L] counts of word tokens

    May 8 12:04 PM
      I may also be missing something, as I get the tally of
      the categories as rather less than the total word count for
      the 3 Synoptics. The totals involving Luke come closer
      to the expected tally for Luke, but those for Matthew and
      Mark seem too low. Perhaps I am missing a further category?