      From: Synoptic@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Synoptic@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of David Inglis
      Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 7:16 PM
      To: Synoptic@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Synoptic-L] How many verses in the Songerguts, Triple or Double
      Traditions, etc.

      I'm finding it surprisingly hard to get numbers for how much material:

      . is unique to only one of the synoptic gospels (all three);

      . is common to only two out of three of the synoptics (all three
      combinations);

      . is common to all three synoptics.

      I realize that granularity affects the numbers (e.g. verses vs. phrases vs.
      words), but is there any level at which
      there is at least a reasonable degree of agreement?