4830How many verses in the Songerguts, Triple or Double Traditions, etc.

    May 7 4:15 PM
      I'm finding it surprisingly hard to get numbers for how much material:

      . is unique to only one of the synoptic gospels (all three);

      . is common to only two out of three of the synoptics (all three combinations);

      . is common to all three synoptics.

      I realize that granularity affects the numbers (e.g. verses vs. phrases vs. words), but is there any level at which
      there is at least a reasonable degree of agreement?