4443RE: [Synoptic-L] Poirier & length of Luke (and Acts)

    Aug 3, 2012
      Many thanks to David I for the informative reply,
      with the specific kind of evidential detail I hoped
      would be forthcoming. I can't take the issue
      further just at the moment - going out this evening,
      but I hope to follow up with some points which
      relate to Acts as well as to Luke in connection with
      this.