4418Re: [Synoptic-L] article in latest JSNT

    Jul 31, 2012
      Mark wrote---
      I know scholars who just pound out several
      thousand words a day and hardly go back to change them,
      ----

      Yes, I remember the story about one scholar who produced
      an amazing output of books. His wife took a call for him one day
      and explained to the caller that he was working on his latest
      tome. That's all right said the caller, I'll just hold on
      till he has finished it.