      From: E Bruce Brooks <brooks@...>
      Subject: [Synoptic-L] RSV Committee
      To: "Synoptic" <synoptic@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, January 3, 2011, 9:00 AM

      To: Synoptic
      On: RSV Committee
      From: Bruce

      Can anyone provide a full and authoritative list of the NT committee for the project that produced the RSV, about half a century agone? I have come across some individual names in the course of other things (Fred Grant was one, and a student of his still remembers the room where the Committee used to meet), but I am having an unexpectedly hard time identifying the others.

      Any help appreciated.