160Re: Mt/Lk agreements in order against Mk

  • Wieland Willker
    Aug 3, 2005
      Mark Goodacre wrote:
      > The difficulty here is that you are invoking a proposed solution
      > to the problem (that Mark and Q overlap) as part of your
      > statement of the data. Mark-Q overlap has been a particular
      > difficulty in this area

      Yes, agreed, but even if one does not accept Mark-Q overlap, we are left with only four little verses! Out of 673. This could well be attributed to chance. One would expect a LITTLE agreement here and there.
      I wouldn't call this "major agreements between Matthew and Luke". This is deception.

      Best wishes
      Wieland
      <><
      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany