1511Re: [Synoptic-L] On The Earliest Markan Narrative

    Jan 17, 2009
      Tony,

      Thanks much; that does help. But let me see if I am reading you right. You
      have Supervisory responsibilities for all 10 churches in your circuit. You
      also have Pastoral responsibilities for 5 of the churches. So all the
      regular preaching in those 5 churches is done by you. Do I correctly infer
      that in the other 5 churches, there are "local ministers" who do some of the
      preaching, but that you occasionally preach there also? And do you exert any
      supervision over the preaching that the local ministers do?

      Sorry to be slow, but the information is appreciated.