[Excavating-Q] Heartfelt thanks

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2000
      On behalf of all the subscribers to the Excavating Q seminar, I
      would like to express our enormous gratitude to John
      Kloppenborg Verbin for so graciously sharing with us his time,
      his insights and his imagination. We have all been educated
      and we would like to express our warm thanks for engaging in
      so stimulating a fashion with all the different questions and
      contributions.

      I would also like to thank my fellow moderator Stephen
      Carlson and all those who have sent in messages. I am sorry
      that it was not possible for us to forward all of them to the list,
      but we are grateful that the seminar has encouraged such
      interest. Should any of you wish to continue in these
      discussions, don't forget Synoptic-L, the academic E-List for
      the discussion of Synoptic Gospels.

      The Excavating Q seminar is now closed.

      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage
      http://www.ntgateway.com
      The New Testament Gateway

      This is the _Excavating Q_ Seminar (Oct. 23 -- Nov. 10 2000).