[Excavating-Q] Q and Thomas

  • Kevin Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2000
      First of all I would like to thank Mark Goodacre and Stephen Carlson for hosting
      the seminar and Prof. Kloppenborg Verbin for participating in it.
      I am enjoying it very much.

      I have a question for Prof. Kloppenborg Verbin and it is simply this -

      In your view, what are some of the similarities and differences
      between Q and the Gospel of Thomas?

      Regards,

      - Kevin Johnson

      This is the _Excavating Q_ Seminar (Oct. 23 -- Nov. 10 2000).