[Excavating-Q] Why is Q lost?

  • Wieland Willker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2000
      Thanks to Mark for setting up this interesting seminar and to Dr.
      Kloppenborg for taking the time to answer.

      My question is short but probably the answer is long:
      Why is Q lost? (Is this merely by chance? We don't know why the four
      Gospels have been put together. The present state of Mk gives the impression
      as if it was not in a good shape anymore when it has been included. Why was
      it included and not Q? Is this not an argument against Q?)

      Best wishes
      Wieland
      <><
      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie

      This is the _Excavating Q_ Seminar (Oct. 23 -- Nov. 10 2000).