12[Excavating-Q] Social Setting of Q

  • K.C Hanson by way ofStephen C. Carlson
    Oct 31 8:18 PM
      Dear John,
      Since my own research interests in the NT are in social analysis,
      the sections of *ExQ* that interested me most were those dealing
      with social setting. Can you comment on what you perceive to be
      the most important results of your research regarding the social
      setting of Q? How does this impact our reading of Q: is it just
      more depth of what we previously knew, or has this analysis
      substantively changed your own perspective on Q?

      Thanks, K. C. Hanson
      Fortress Press

      This is the _Excavating Q_ Seminar (Oct. 23 -- Nov. 10 2000).