No activity in last 7 days
The forum to find out about and discuss Synchronous AM Demodulators - designs, experiments, commercial products, adaptations of commercial radios, and results. Synch and quasi-synch AM demodulators are superior to conventional envelope detectors for the detection of amplitude modulation on radio frequency carriers, especially in the presence of selective fading, as experienced when signals travel by ionospheric propagation. They have proven to be of great value in the reception of shortwave broadcasting and are included in several superior radios.
keywords: sync synch synchronous quasi-synch homodyne synchrodyne amplitude modulation AM demod demodulation coherent detection reciprocating detector RD SSB CW FM
- Jul 7, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.