HOUSE SEASONING

  • susan7233
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2005
      Welcome to the Kitchen Project's
      H O U S E H O L D H I N T S
      ____________________________________
      by Susan Doyle

      Your tip for August 12, 2005

      HOUSE SEASONING

      Do you find yourself using the same combination of spices and/or herbs
      in your cooking. Why not make your own house seasoning. Emeril does
      it, Paula does it. For my house seasoning, I combine garlic powder,
      salt, lemon pepper and basil. I also have a combination of herbs and
      garlic that I use frequently. Just combine your favorites and put
      them in a shaker or empty spice jar. Saves time and adds a personal
      touch to your recipes. It makes a nice gift for a friend, as well.

      ANOTHER SANDWICH FAVORITE
      From Laura Freundlich

      AVOCADO SMASH

      Spread 1 freshly mashed
      avocado, about 2 tsp of white miso,
      and about 1 tsp of flax oil onto two
      slices of whole grain sprouted toast.

      YUM!

      Like these tips?
      Please forward Susan's "Tip of the Day" to your friends.

      If you have a favorite tip, idea or request you would like
      to share with our readers, please send them to sus
      an@...

      Visit our Website at http://www.kitchenproject.com