No activity in last 7 days
A place for those who appreciate that great old technology and the tools that were used by Surveyors and Engineers in the past. Relegated to obsolete, vintage, antique, these great old tools mapped the world and put ideas on paper that became the monuments to man's abilities. From the crude wood compasses of our colonial forefathers to the pinacle of optical instrument precision. From scales etched in ivory to Leroy lettering sets. If it's obsolete, it's open for discussion. Vintage and antique Scientific Instruments related to surveying and civil engineering.
- Oct 27, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.