Supremacy for dummies

  • mogath2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Is there any such thing? What I mean is this, is there something that
      explains the game using examples? I'm kind of having a hard time with
      the rules. I've read them thru once already, but I don't understand
      how combat is conducted. Who are you allowed to attack? Like in RISK,
      you can only attack someone adjacent to you. How does this work in
      Supremacy? Maybe I missed something. Thanks for any help provided.

      Regards,
      Jeff
    • Ian Wermerling
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        There is no dummies type rules. Basically though you can only attack adjacent territories. The exception to this rule is the airborne assault where by you can fly armies to any territory on the globe but it costs a hell of a lot of oil to do this.

        Ian

        Is there any such thing? What I mean is this, is there something that
        explains the game using examples? I'm kind of having a hard time with
        the rules. I've read them thru once already, but I don't understand
        how combat is conducted. Who are you allowed to attack? Like in RISK,
        you can only attack someone adjacent to you. How does this work in
        Supremacy? Maybe I missed something. Thanks for any help provided.

        Regards,
        Jeff

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor