Mega Map

  • semmel99
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 11:48 AM
      Hi guys

      could anybody sent me a jpg of the supremacy mega map plz or post a
      link to a site where i can get it.

      thx

      schorsch
    • gordon munro
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 6:22 AM
        here is one image of the megamap i could find quickly, i have others if you find it to be of a low qaulity email me again i do have a site with everything on it . gord--- On Thu 08/01, semmel99 < gunzer@... > wrote:From: semmel99 [mailto: gunzer@...]To: Supremacy@yahoogroups.comDate: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 18:48:37 -0000Subject: [Supremacy] Mega MapHi guyscould anybody sent me a jpg of the supremacy mega map plz or post a link to a site where i can get it.thx schorsch

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Ian Wermerling
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2 11:05 AM
          Hi Gordon,

          Was there supposed to be an attachment with the post below.

          You mentioned you have a site with everything on it, is this a public site?
          and if so what is the URL?

          Ian 'wormbyte' Wermerling