expansion deck\s

  • bmturneruk
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 20, 2002
      I have just started playing supremacy, and I have been trying to
      locate the expansion decks. Does anybody know where I can buy them,
      or download the info\pictures for printing.
    • Ian Wermerling
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 21, 2002
        Hi,

        Here is a link to an excellent site that has all the rules + more ready for
        downloading.

        http://www.bachleda.org/games/supindex.htm

        Enjoy....

        Ian 'wormbyte' Wermerling

        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 21, 2002
          Thanks for the link, I now have most of the info. Any ideas where I
          can buy any of the add-ons?
        • Maximilian Bachleda
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 21, 2002
            Most stores do not carry it since it went out of business. You could post
            on the discussion board. They are most helpful. Otherwise, eBay is the
            best route.

            Max

            >From: "bmturneruk" <bmturner@...>
            >To: Supremacy@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Supremacy] Re: expansion deck\s
            >Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 17:40:44 -0000
            >
            >Thanks for the link, I now have most of the info. Any ideas where I
            >can buy any of the add-ons?

          • Shawn_Pack
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 22, 2002
              Ian,

              This is a good site. I came accross it sometime back. He doesn't
              have the graphics for the Fortuna cards though. Do you or anyone
              else know of a site that has scanned (or composed) graphics for the
              Fortuna expansion deck?

              Shawn

              --- In Supremacy@y..., "Ian Wermerling" <wormbyte@h...> wrote:
              > Hi,
              >
              > Here is a link to an excellent site that has all the rules + more
              ready for
              > downloading.
              >
              > http://www.bachleda.org/games/supindex.htm
              >
              > Enjoy....
              >
              > Ian 'wormbyte' Wermerling

            • Ian Wermerling
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 23, 2002
                Hi Shawn,

                The graphics are on the site. But just to make sure you get them, I have
                downloaded the zip containing the graphics and have attached them to the
                Email.

                You can get the Resource Deck 3 cards as well, they are on the Misc Page.
                These were created by Jeff Pawlowsky (the owner of this group).

                And you are right, it's a bloody excellent site.

                Speaking of which, hey, Max, have you sorted out the broken link to the Mega
                map on the www.bachleda.org site yet?

                Glad I could help you Shawn...

                Ian 'wormbyte' Wermerling

                >From: "Shawn_Pack" <shawn_pack@...>
                >To: Supremacy@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [Supremacy] Re: expansion deck\s
                >Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:48:01 -0000
                >
                >Ian,
                >
                >This is a good site. I came accross it sometime back. He doesn't
                >have the graphics for the Fortuna cards though. Do you or anyone
                >else know of a site that has scanned (or composed) graphics for the
                >Fortuna expansion deck?
                >
                >Shawn
                >
                >--- In Supremacy@y..., "Ian Wermerling" <wormbyte@h...> wrote:
                > > Hi,
                > >
                > > Here is a link to an excellent site that has all the rules + more
                >ready for
                > > downloading.
                > >
                > > http://www.bachleda.org/games/supindex.htm
                > >
                > > Enjoy....
                > >
                > > Ian 'wormbyte' Wermerling

              • Jeff Pawlowski
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 23, 2002
                  > You can get the Resource Deck 3 cards as well, they are on the Misc Page.
                  > These were created by Jeff Pawlowsky (the owner of this group).

                  It's Pawlowski. The Polish version of the name, not the Russian (though I guess
                  it doesn't matter much). I've tried to get Max to fix it but I've learned that
                  the Croat language is the anti-French and lacks vowels, so I'm lucky to get the
                  "Y" ;-)

                  I'm still in the middle of moving. I had to sell a house in Virginia, buy a
                  house in Texas, find packers and movers, etc.

                  I should be back 100% after I get settled into the house and get my servers up
                  and running again (October?). 90% in September if I can secure a broadband
                  connection.

                  Jeff Pawlowski
                  AIM/MSN/Yahoo Messengers = JeffreyPawlowski
                  ICQ #= 22450345

                  http://finance.yahoo.com
                • Maximilian Bachleda
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 23, 2002
                    I am trying to find an off site home to link to but no takers yet. I use my
                    web space for other items and I am near my file limit. If you know anyone
                    who can give the maps a home, let me know.

                    Thanks,

                    Max

                    >From: "Ian Wermerling" <wormbyte@...>
                    >To: Supremacy@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: Re: [Supremacy] Re: expansion deck\s
                    >Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:25:55 +0000
                    >
                    >Hi Shawn,
                    >
                    >The graphics are on the site. But just to make sure you get them, I have
                    >downloaded the zip containing the graphics and have attached them to the
                    >Email.
                    >
                    >You can get the Resource Deck 3 cards as well, they are on the Misc Page.
                    >These were created by Jeff Pawlowsky (the owner of this group).
                    >
                    >And you are right, it's a bloody excellent site.
                    >
                    >Speaking of which, hey, Max, have you sorted out the broken link to the
                    >Mega
                    >map on the www.bachleda.org site yet?
                    >
                    >Glad I could help you Shawn...
                    >
                    >Ian 'wormbyte' Wermerling
                    >
                    > >From: "Shawn_Pack" <shawn_pack@...>
                    > >To: Supremacy@yahoogroups.com
                    > >Subject: [Supremacy] Re: expansion deck\s
                    > >Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:48:01 -0000
                    > >
                    > >Ian,
                    > >
                    > >This is a good site. I came accross it sometime back. He doesn't
                    > >have the graphics for the Fortuna cards though. Do you or anyone
                    > >else know of a site that has scanned (or composed) graphics for the
                    > >Fortuna expansion deck?
                    > >
                    > >Shawn
                    > >
                    > >--- In Supremacy@y..., "Ian Wermerling" <wormbyte@h...> wrote:
                    > > > Hi,
                    > > >
                    > > > Here is a link to an excellent site that has all the rules + more
                    > >ready for
                    > > > downloading.
                    > > >
                    > > > http://www.bachleda.org/games/supindex.htm
                    > > >
                    > > > Enjoy....
                    > > >
                    > > > Ian 'wormbyte' Wermerling

                  • Ian Wermerling
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 23, 2002
                      Sorry, Mr Pawlowski, bet you can't spell Wermerling without looking it up
                      :o) Austrian I think, although it maybe German.

                      What servers do you have Jeff, and what do you use servers for anyway? Do
                      you host sites or do you have a network setup at home or something?

                      Ian

                      >From: Jeff Pawlowski <blackeagleblackeagle@...>
                      >To: Supremacy@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: Re: [Supremacy] Re: expansion deck\s
                      >Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:35:51 -0700 (PDT)
                      >

                      > > You can get the Resource Deck 3 cards as well, they are on the Misc
                      >Page.
                      > > These were created by Jeff Pawlowsky (the owner of this group).
                      >
                      >It's Pawlowski. The Polish version of the name, not the Russian (though I
                      >guess
                      >it doesn't matter much). I've tried to get Max to fix it but I've learned
                      >that
                      >the Croat language is the anti-French and lacks vowels, so I'm lucky to get
                      >the
                      >"Y" ;-)
                      >
                      >I'm still in the middle of moving. I had to sell a house in Virginia, buy
                      >house in Texas, find packers and movers, etc.
                      >
                      >I should be back 100% after I get settled into the house and get my servers
                      >up
                      >and running again (October?). 90% in September if I can secure a broadband
                      >connection.
                      >
                      >Jeff Pawlowski
                      >AIM/MSN/Yahoo Messengers = JeffreyPawlowski
                      >ICQ #= 22450345

                      >Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes
                      >http://finance.yahoo.com

                    • Maximilian Bachleda
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 23, 2002
                        I just received an excellent zipped *.pdf file that I will post shortly! I
                        want to send out thanks Lincoln for doing this for me!

                        Max

                      • Ian Wermerling
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 23, 2002
                          Hi Max,

                          Tell me where they are, or send them to me and I we more than happy to place
                          them on the Supremacy2K website. I'll send you a URL and your site can link
                          straight to them.

                          Ian 'wormbyte' Wermerling

                        • Maximilian Bachleda
                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 23, 2002
                            You never let me know about that! From one Polak to another, my humble
                            apologies. I had enough people misspell my last name(Bachleda). Don't
                            worry, I'll fix it tonight along with the link to the pdf file.

                            Max

                            >From: Jeff Pawlowski <blackeagleblackeagle@...>
                            >To: Supremacy@yahoogroups.com
                            >Subject: Re: [Supremacy] Re: expansion deck\s
                            >Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:35:51 -0700 (PDT)
                            >

                            > > You can get the Resource Deck 3 cards as well, they are on the Misc
                            >Page.
                            > > These were created by Jeff Pawlowsky (the owner of this group).
                            >
                            >It's Pawlowski. The Polish version of the name, not the Russian (though I
                            >guess
                            >it doesn't matter much). I've tried to get Max to fix it but I've learned
                            >that
                            >the Croat language is the anti-French and lacks vowels, so I'm lucky to get
                            >the
                            >"Y" ;-)
                            >
                            >I'm still in the middle of moving. I had to sell a house in Virginia, buy
                            >house in Texas, find packers and movers, etc.
                            >
                            >I should be back 100% after I get settled into the house and get my servers
                            >up
                            >and running again (October?). 90% in September if I can secure a broadband
                            >connection.
                            >
                            >Jeff Pawlowski
                            >AIM/MSN/Yahoo Messengers = JeffreyPawlowski
                            >ICQ #= 22450345

                            >Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes
                            >http://finance.yahoo.com

                          • Jeff Pawlowski
                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 23, 2002
                              --- Maximilian Bachleda <Treldonis@...> wrote:
                              > I am trying to find an off site home to link to but no takers yet. I use my
                              > web space for other items and I am near my file limit. If you know anyone
                              > who can give the maps a home, let me know.
                              >
                              > Thanks,
                              >
                              > Max

                              I will be putting up a business where I will have dedicated servers. I can
                              host at that time. It is part of this "Moving" thing that is taking 4 months
                              of this year.

                              Jeff

                              http://finance.yahoo.com
                            • Jeff Pawlowski
                              Message 14 of 15 , Aug 23, 2002
                                --- Ian Wermerling <wormbyte@...> wrote:
                                > Sorry, Mr Pawlowski, bet you can't spell Wermerling without looking it up
                                > :o) Austrian I think, although it maybe German.
                                >
                                > What servers do you have Jeff, and what do you use servers for anyway? Do
                                > you host sites or do you have a network setup at home or something?
                                >
                                > Ian

                                The plan, so far:

                                Dedicated SDSL 768/768kbps to start (will upgrade when needed).
                                Block of static IP addresses.
                                New Apple Xserve systems.
                                Rack.
                                Surge Protection, Power Conditioning, and UPS.
                                ArmyofDorkness.org, MillenniumsEnd.com, Pawlowski-Enterprise.com, Paw-E.com
                                domains will be moved.

                                Hosting will be the start.
                                e-Commerce will be next and combined with the hosting.
                                Small Business Apple consulting and custom solutions.

                                I've dumped my Windows PCs. I've given away my Linux boxes.

                                Jeff Pawlowski

                                http://finance.yahoo.com
                              • Shawn_Pack
                                Message 15 of 15 , Sep 5, 2002
                                  Ian,

                                  I'm sorry, but I'm not finding the Fortuna card images. The graphic
                                  link isn't where it should be and I didn't find it on the page
                                  anywhere else.

                                  Thanks,