a renewbie too

  • Mokofisi@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
      Hey all, I've havent played in a while, gonna download the rules and
      such. Whats the size of the supremacy community here? Glad to be
      here.

      Viga
    • jeffowski@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
        60 members right here :)

        We had 110+ members at deja.com communities before they pulled the plug :)

        Jeff Pawlowski
        Global Access Networks

      • Rob Baran
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
          Well, as the original "renewbie" (and hopeful inventor of a new term), I
          say, GAME ON!

          Anyway, when are we thinking of kicking the new game off? Any particular
          date in mind, or is it 'whenever we start'?

          Rob

          http://profiles.msn.com