MegaMaps,Rulebooks etc... For sale

  • drnousme
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2002
      Hi,

      If anyone is looking for unopened MEGAMAP box sets or the deluxe rule
      book I have extras to sell.
      I thought I'd let you guys know before I put them up in online
      auctions next month.
      I have 5 UNOPENED MEGA MAP box sets($45.00ea), 10 rulebooks
      ($20.00ea),5 Warlord-Neutral Zone box set(BLACK PIECES!)($25.00ea),5
      Tank box sets(40 tanks,every color($25.00ea),2 Merchant Marine box
      sets($25.00ea).Free shipping over $100.00 in the USA.
      Package deal>>>Mega Map & Rulebook $58.00+ 12 free Black Nuke Rockets.
      Great way to replace worn out material!
      I own 3 rulebooks because I got tired of passing the book around all
      the time during the game!
    • h_o_p_t_r_o_p
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2002
        --- In Supremacy@y..., "drnousme" <phxrisg@a...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > If anyone is looking for unopened MEGAMAP box sets or the deluxe
        rule
        > book I have extras to sell.
        > I thought I'd let you guys know before I put them up in online
        > auctions next month.
        > I have 5 UNOPENED MEGA MAP box sets($45.00ea), 10 rulebooks
        > ($20.00ea),5 Warlord-Neutral Zone box set(BLACK PIECES!)
        ($25.00ea),5
        > Tank box sets(40 tanks,every color($25.00ea),2 Merchant Marine box
        > sets($25.00ea).Free shipping over $100.00 in the USA.
        > Package deal>>>Mega Map & Rulebook $58.00+ 12 free Black Nuke
        Rockets.
        > Great way to replace worn out material!
        > I own 3 rulebooks because I got tired of passing the book around
        all
        > the time during the game!

        Do you have the expansion deck for the mega map that is all I need.
      • Scott David Orr
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18, 2002
          At 01:18 AM 3/19/02 +0000, h_o_p_t_r_o_p wrote:

          >Do you have the expansion deck for the mega map that is all I need.

          There's no such thing. Resource Deck 2 is for the original map. There's a
          Resource Deck 3 available as a computer file, but it's something that's
          been made up by someone on this group, not something that was sold as part
          of the Supremacy line.

          Scott Orr
        • Jeff Pawlowski
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 19, 2002
            --- h_o_p_t_r_o_p <dsmith@...> wrote:

            > Do you have the expansion deck for the mega map that
            > is all I need.

            There is no officially published Resource Deck for the
            Mega Map.

            However, I have created one and I believe it is still
            available in this group's files section.

            It does two things. First, it evenly distributes the
            resources to cover all of the new territories on the
            Mega-Map. Second, it balances the number of
            dots/cards for the Middle Powers to allow them to
            compete with the six original superpowers on more even
            footing (though they have resources that run 1-5
            versus 2-3, but the number of dots available and the
            number of resource cards are the same).

            Someone has done a graphics file that takes my listing
            and puts it on the cards. It is very well done if I
            say so.

            =====
            Jeff Pawlowski
            Millennium's End: Officially Unofficial
            http://www.millenniumsend.com

            "I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face." -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.

            http://sports.yahoo.com/
          • tdrandall
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 28, 2002
              Thought you'd all like to know that I took advantage of the offer -
              finally completing my Supremacy set by getting my hands on the ever-
              eleusive Merchant Marine box set.

              I can't leave "official" positive feedback since this wasn't on an
              auction site, but I thought I'd let the rest of you here know that it
              was certainly positive for me - great communication, good response
              and turn-around of the entire transaction.

              Thanks doc!

              Tony