Supremacy products for sale

  • John J Eckelkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
      Dear Friends of Supremacy,

      I just came across your site and had a couple of questions. I enjoyed
      playing Supremacy thoroughly in college and bought the game and several
      of its expansions. I would like to find a new home for them now and was
      wondering if you knew what they might be worth and how I might sell them.
      I have the following all complete with boxes, only the basic set
      received any real use:

      Supremacy (the game itself)
      Supremacy Mega-Map
      The Field Marshall's Handbook
      Resource Deck Two
      Warlords and Pirates of the Neutral Zone

      I appreciate your help and mutual interest.

      Sincerely,

      John Eckelkamp
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
    • Jeff Pawlowski
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001

        > Supremacy (the game itself)
        > Supremacy Mega-Map
        > The Field Marshall's Handbook
        > Resource Deck Two
        > Warlords and Pirates of the Neutral Zone

        I think that your most valuable item (to me, anyways)
        is your Mega-Map.

        I'll be willing to buy it off of you, when you are
        ready to part with it.

        I own everything else (including another Mega-Map, but
        it has seen a bunch of use).

        Ebay is your best bet for finding out what things are
        going for this very moment. I haven't checked in a
        good while, so couldn't give you an accurate guess.

        Jeff Pawlowski
        Yahoo! Group Supremacy Owner

        Find a job, post your resume.
        http://careers.yahoo.com
      • Jeff Pawlowski
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
          > Ebay is your best bet for finding out what things
          > are
          > going for this very moment. I haven't checked in a
          > good while, so couldn't give you an accurate guess.
          >
          > Jeff Pawlowski
          > Yahoo! Group Supremacy Owner

          Yikes... been to eBay. The prices are dismal at this
          moment. They used to be WAY up there. Amazingly,
          there is a guy with a COMPLETE collection that he has
          on auction. His "Buy Now" is $700!!

          Jeff Pawlowski

          Find a job, post your resume.
          http://careers.yahoo.com
        • Dave Sokolowski
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
            Hi,

            I'd like to buy your Resource Deck Two expansion. You can email me privately
            to discuss purchase details.

            Personally, I've bought about half of my Supremacy set (including the
            MegaMap and MegaSupremacy rulebook) on eBay, and found it an excellent way
            to sell and buy anything out of print (such as Supremacy or Squad Leader).

            Cheers,
            dave