Test, I apologize

  • lk_maxwell@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      test
    • jeffowski@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
        I was confused...

        As the Group owner, I saw you subscribe and unsubscribe, then subscribe again.

        Your posting works :)

        Things are just quiet right now. :)

        Jeff Pawlowski

      • lk_maxwell@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
          I'm not sure what happened since I never unsubscribed, or at least
          not intentionally. I re-subscribed and then tested a post to see if
          I could.

          Thanks,

          LKM