Alternate Rules for Supremacy

  • mwaschak@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      I have been working on a Supremacy conversion to allow for some faster game play and more logistic rules here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/772260/diceless-supremacy-we-can-rebuild-it-we-have-the/page/3

      If you want to give it a try please let me know.

      -Jay
    • Kenny
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013
        I'd Be interested
      • King John Ade
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
          Check my auctions on ebay!I used to work with a designer that used ater nate miniatures and rules.Many impossible to find miniatures!
          That were never implememted in the rules!!
          White Knight games on ebay.